Jul 18, 2010

Randy White's BBQ

So today after church we decided to head out to Frisco, to try out a BBQ that Jeremy had been to once before, but I had never been to!..Randy White's BBQ..Lets just say....we stood in a line for longer than we ate and it was worth it! If you're ever out in Frisco, You have to try it... For those of you who DONT know...because I didnt at first either ... Randy White is an old Dallas Cowboy's linebacker. The restaurant had lots of memories and things from the Cowboys, including 2 seats from the old Dallas Cowboys Stadium!

This is the "BEFORE" picture of the gi-gantic portion of BBQ you get.....


And this is the "AFTER" picture of those of us who actually finish it all.....

AND of course MY favorite part...hot rolls...yes please ;) I obviously had to ask for more because they were out when I needed some.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.