Jan 10, 2011

Sadie Time

I realize that pretty much every post in the last 3 weeks have been filled with Sadie...might seem a little obsessive...but what can I say....I am obsessed :)! She's been such a fun little puppy to have around and really has caught on quickly to the house training! Jeremy has been working on "sitting" and "laying" with her the past few days...and shes getting better each day! Thanks for putting up with all the Sadie posts!!


Just some quality time .... she sleeps like this pretty much 100% of the time.


Kisses!





This is her most recent favorite place. We put her bed in front of the fire... and we can't get her to move from it! She knows where to get warm! Especially after having to go "potty" in the snow. Shesh!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.