Feb 26, 2011

Day 1 and 2 of Jack and Jacob fun!

I figured I better make this into 2 posts otherwise we were going to have some long posts of pictures!!

Our two little stow-a-ways arrived late thursday night and will be staying with until Tuesday morning! Their parents (Jerica and Erik - Jeremy's sister) are taking a much needed vacation to Scottsdale! Warm and sunny!

While they are gone, J&J are having their own little vacation!:)

Friday, unfortunately, Jeremy had to work, so we headed to downtown Dallas to visit the Aquarium! we saw "SHARKS" as Jack yells and octoPUS!

Maybe a little ghetto, but we tailgated at the aqurium ;) lunchables in the trunk..always a good time ;)



Still not too sure about this whole aquarium thing..


But then I couldn't get them to look at the camera because they were so excited to see everything!


Most of the pictures were of the backs of their heads!

Loving the stingrays...




Jacob needed Coco at this point I think..

Jack: "Its a WHALE!!"
Me: "well, yes ..sorta...we can call it that!"

Look how big!


Jack: "Can we swim with them"
Me: " No, I'm afraid they might eat you"
Jack: "I thought WE were supposed to eat fish"



After we got home, Jeremy got off work and our friends Holley and Justin came over and helped us make some yummy pizzas! They were everywhere and we somehow didn't get a picture of it. Afterwards we watched "UP" and the "scary balloon" as Jack calls them, I didn't know balloons were scary...but i guess they are!

After the boys were in bed...look who creeped up into their chairs ;)

SAM!

The night went pretty good...until 4am...when both boys woke up and couldn't remember where they were ;(....and look where they ended up ;) Jeremy got booted out haha


After some yummy cinnamon waffles and a playdate with our friend Jennifer and Scott's daughter Chloe. (thanks for coming over!!) Jakey had some "Sam time" .. I think Sam is as big as Jake!


And Jack had his fair share too ;)


The girls have been SO great with the kiddos! I had no idea they would be so calm...Sadie lets Jack just cart her all around!


During the boys nap time....sam and sadie took advantage of the quiet..and did the same!


I still have to get a dog hug too!


The puppies have been a little upset about the fact that they arent the center of attention the past few days. So when we let them outside to go potty this morning, they decided to make themselves known. This is what we came outside to find:

A mud ball!!!

Needless to say...they both had to get baths.

This is what we continue to find ;)... The puppies have gotten more treats than EVER the past few days!


Thanks cousin Jack and Jakey for the treats! - love sam and sadie

Granna came to visit!!! And brought new toys and Rootbeer!! They lovee that!


Granna took us to Glorias for dinner , Jacks favorite place! and Jacob's favorite black bean dip!!


Afterwards, we saw a "water light show!"
When it was over we had to drag JAcob away screaming "WA WA.. WA WA!" he loved the water!

Lastly before heading home we went and got some "purple ice cream" at the purple cow!!


Jacob LOVED the purple ice cream... and so did the rest of the workers at the restaurant ;)



Thanks guys for a fun last few days! Can't wait for the next few!

2 comments

  1. Ohmygoodness so fun! Have people assumed their yours? That happened to me when I babysat. And I love that it was Jeremy that got kicked out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes! haha I'm sure people are thinking, man they started early! Hope you are feeling well!! Can't wait to meet your little one this fall!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.