Oct 11, 2011

New Design Idea/Fun!

For a little while now, I have been playing with the idea of starting a "design blog". But I never wanted to just have one of those blogs where you see a picture of a room, and then the blogger writes on and on about each little detail of the room and how they feel about it. I find that rather boring ;)
I also have been wanting to expand my commercial design experience to residential a little and try those waters out for a change!
SO i came up with something that encompasses both with a twist!

STYLIZE - http://stylizedesign.net

Through the blog part of this site, I find items that are VERY similar from 2 different stores or companies, but have a huge price difference. For example...a particular rug from X store is $300 but a look-a-like rug from XX store is one $199. I hunt around and find new and fresh items and post 'em!
Then, on the "services" part of the blog...I offer virtual custom designs (that are totally online designs) see the site for more info!! I'd love to help YOU. I also offer full service custom interior design with all the amenities that accompanies that.

Please go check out the new site and feel free to subscribe or leave a comment! The more readers, the better! And tell anyone about it ;) And right now I'm offering a free giveaway..go check it out!!!

Around out house these days we have just been enjoying the great weather! And of course...playing with the dogs. What else?

It was Sadie's birthday on the same day as my DAD's birthday this year!! My Dad got to celebrate by going to Arizona AND Vegas. I think they had a good time, but wish we could have spent it with him! Sadie turned one and she got to play in the empty shower....She always has had a fascination with the shower...now she got to try it out ;)

Can't believe this little puff ball has grown this much!!
6 weeks

1 year

They've just been laying around enjoying life....

On Saturday, Baby Julia was born!! We hosted Sara's baby shower just a few short weeks ago, and now Julia is here!!

She is beautiful ;)


I decided to paint the laundry on a whim this weekend ;)

I think it turned out great!

BEFORE:
AFTER:

Happy Fall everyone!

1 comment

  1. I love the blog! I'ave already added it to my blogroll and am happy to have already won a contest!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.