Fresh Coat of Paint!
Ever painted a room in your house and just one coat (or two) or fresh paint, makes the whole room have a different feel to it, seem cleaner, and appears to have a complete make over??
When we moved into our house, I had the kitchen painted red. I love/loved the red! I still like red in many rooms, but after the changes that I've made in the living room and to come in the bedroom, the red wasn't really going with anything in the house any more. SO, I decided to give it a makeover!
This morning our kitchen looked like this:
And this afternoon (after much taping and sore arms) our kitchen looks like THIS!!!
The color is Benjamin Moore "Stunning"
Again, my iphone pictures don't tell much, but I am thrilled with the color AND Jeremy liked it, so 2 thumbs up!!
This Friday, I had to take the dogs to the vet for their yearly shots...On the ride to the vet, Sadie felt privileged enough that she sat herself right down in my lap and wouldn't move. So that left Sam all by herself in the passenger seat. I (got my camera ready) and said "Sam, guess what, we are going to the VET!" ... And this is literally the face she gave me when I said that...
I feel like if she could speak, she would be saying "MOM! What! You tricked me! I thought we were going to the park! (rolling eyes)"



I too have a red kitchen that I once adored that doesn't quite go with the rest of my home anymore. Thanks for the inspiration! Love your transformation.
ReplyDelete