Happy New Year!!!
It's 2012! Hope everyone had a great New Years!
We had a fun time yesterday evening with lots of friends at our house, playing plenty of games, eating plenty of food and watching plenty of Rockin New Years Eve TV!
This was Sam's face when I asked her if she was ready for New Years! I don't think she quite understood...but she was sure trying!
As you can tell, I had to leave the Christmas decorations up for a little longer. I just couldn't take them down yet! (But i did tackle that today...that will be another post;)
Holley and I!
So great to see the Kimmey's again! We got to know them in our premarital class and now they are in Allen!
The dogs did NOT appreciate all the party blowers (because they made an awful duck call sounding noise..) But everyone else had fun with them!
It's almost midnight!!
Happy New Years!!
We had all intentions of going to church this morning too, and somehow both us AND the dogs slept until 11am! I don't think I've done that since college. And obviously the dogs were traumatized from the evening ;)
Today, I took down all the Christmas decorations, and somehow pushed a 7' tree upstairs and into the attic by myself with lots of Jeremy's verbal support from crutches since he couldn't really physically support ;)
For dinner, we tried our hand at making Chipotle burritos/bowls!
Sounded easy enough at first!
First the rice, and beans (thats what they always do!)
Then top off with chicken, sour cream, salsa and guac.
Next would be the rolling up into a burrito...there's a reason there isn't a picture of that on the blog ;) needless to say...it didn't turn out quite like the masters at Chipotle make it! At least it tasted good!!
Tomorrow is back to work for most, Happy New Years!





Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!