Jan 15, 2012

Mom's Big Birthday!

This weekend we got to celebrate a very special birthday for a very special Mom! She is the most selfless person that I know. God's spirit is so evident in her every day life, and there are moments daily that I find myself thinking about how she has handled a situation, or how she has acted in love, and I learn from her during these times. 
She wants only the best for others, and for me. She always tells me "I'm praying for you!", and I know that she is. She is a prayer warrior. So, tomorrow, January 16, I wish you Mom, the best birthday!!

We met up with my family in Waco for the Baylor guys basketball game ... (that they won HUGE)

Go Bears!


Then made our way to Mom's favorite mexican restaurant... Ninfa's!



Kyle brought us all cupcakes that turned out mouths BLUE!

 In case you haven't figured it out, this was her 50th birthday ;) Happy Birthday Mom!!

Yes, her pin says "I'm 50 but I look like I'm 35!"

Like most mexican restaurants, the waiters came to sing her a festive song....they were VERY loud, and startled all tables within 20 feet of our table!


Tomorrow is the actual birthday, so in preparation for the big day, a few of her good friends came over to their house tonight to "stock her up" with any essentials she might need now that she is "over the hill" ;) I got this picture via text a few hours ago...(sorry mom !;)
Looks like she is prepared ;) Love you Mom!!!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.