Feb 17, 2012

Master Bedroom Design

This weekend --- Our new headboard comes in! Today, I am going out to try to find something great for above the headboard.... I'd really like to find a unique mirror...but we will see what the stores have (and what's on sale!)

You can laugh... I did draw out the bedroom! ;) I can't seem to NOT do that. But it is good to be able to see sizes and placement BEFORE we purchase something or nail it on the wall. Really...you should all try it.

Bed Wall
Everything is in here except the headboard (coming!) and the nightstands. Hopefully I will find something today for above the bed.

TV Wall
This wall is pretty complete. We are still waiting on the hardware for the dresser to come in... and the cute dogs beds shown here are really 2 crates at the moment until Sam and Sadie learn to sleep in beds ;)

Window Wall
These drapes right now are solid white, but I am thinking that it might be unique/fun to add a navy border at the bottom to tie in the navy from the bed pillows...

And the non exciting "Door Wall" that leads to the master bath and into the living room. I'm still working on jazzing this up.

Hopefully you like it! Just smile if you don't and tell me I'm "creative" ... that's what Jeremy does, I think he has learned to trust my crazy ideas...and it usually all turns out great (most of the time...)!

2 comments

  1. love it! do you make your drawings in photoshop? or what program do u use? Thats funny about jeremy...Calder usually tries to take over the design process haha...It should be interesting when we get a house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! I use photoshop -- it seems like the best program to me for that kind of use! And yes, Jeremy used to really put in his input (and he still does some of the time, which is good, because he sees things I dont ;) but then he started to realize the things that sounded crazy, really did turn out ok!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.