Mar 17, 2012

Emerald Green for St Patty's Day!

Happy St Patricks Day!!
I have to be honest....I didn't even know St Patty's day was even CLOSE until yesterday. Oops!
When I remembered that it was here, I thought about one of this years "color forecast" colors from Pantone. 
Emerald Green.

I personally, don't think it has taken off as much as they thought it would, BUT we are working on a project at my firm right now that is centered around this color.

What do you think? Would you be so brave?

I adore these curtains. Classy and sophisticated, yet modern.

Talk about Green!!

A play off the color, makes for a nice kitchen.


I just don't know about a whole furniture piece being green...but I guess if you love the color! 

 The pops of color are nice here.

Green velvet...mmm?

These barn chairs are adorable, I've seen them a lot lately, but never in green! Fun..!

Hope you're wearing GREEN today ;)

2 comments

  1. I actually have an emerald green mirror on my back door--it took off for me---I'm using it in Jae Beth's nursery along with pastel pink and bright yellow and gray----about 5 months ago I spray painted 2 baskets the same color and have loved it---with natural fibers like seagrass and moss letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats awesome!! I'm glad it's taken off! It's such a fun color!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.