Mar 1, 2012

Spring Time Feel


I didn't realize it until I got to work and looked at the calendar today...that it is the FIRST day of March!! WOW!

And what better day, for the temperature to be a high of 85 degrees here in Texas ;) I'll take it any day!

 Being that it is so unseasonably warm...I pulled out the white pants. I know, I know..WHAT?! It's not Easter!! Well, I believe that rule no longer exists. White is fashion, and seasons don't restrict that. That's how I feel ;)

So because of my "spring attire" today...I can't wait to pull out the light, bright colors in not only clothes but everywhere. Yellow is my color today!


I always say "spring is my favorite!" when spring is just beginning, because it smells wonderful, feels wonderful and looks wonderful!


Yellow walls. Great idea!



If you have a wall behind your sofa...you might get in a stump not knowing what to put on the large wall too....this is a great example of "good!"


Now I can start changing my table decor, and centerpieces!


Bright pillow also make spring time feel more real!


Have a great, warm day!!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.