The Yard.....Happened.... With a Hot Air Balloon!!
After 6 hours, lots of dirt and mulch.....we now have a much better looking lawn!!
The day started with a trip to Home Depot...we battled the HUGE crowd of other people that thought today was a great day to do yard work.
We successfully made it home with 8 bags of mulch and lots of colorful flowers!
I am definitely going to be sore tomorrow after all the bending underneath bushes cleaning out leaves, and digging holes!
But the end product was so worth it!!
Go Bears!!
NOW, it really is Spring!!
As soon as we were done, we saw THIS!!
There were two! But one was literally right above our house at one point!
I love hot air balloons....I hope to ride in one someday!
As soon as we were done, we saw THIS!!
I love hot air balloons....I hope to ride in one someday!










Beautiful flowers! Hopefully we'll have a pretty yard. Right now it's just rocks in the flower bed... But yours look great!
ReplyDeletethose flowers are gorgeous! i love spring :) i cant wait to have a yard to garden in!
ReplyDelete