Apr 28, 2012

Date Night....In our backyard


I decided to make use of some of my recent party decorations and have a little surprise waiting when Jeremy got home Friday! I had way too much fun setting it all up, but i know he appreciated it ;) It's one of those types of things where because i enjoyed doing it all, he enjoyed my enjoyment haha

It was so pretty outside, I thought we should enjoy the weather!




Jeremy cook an awesome steak-stuffed with shrimp. Mmm delicious. 

Only one little detail i had left out ;)...We ended up having to move the party inside after Jeremys allergies started attacking him in the backyard ;/ But we throughly enjoyed dinner either way!!
 Photobucket

1 comment

  1. You are such a creative and I know Jeremy appreciates that about you. So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.