Ikea Expedit Amazing!
As I began to slowly fill the shelves of the Expedit Shelving from Ikea...I realized... I LOVE these cubbies! They come in all sizes, colors and these shelves are amazing.
I've only started to fill the shelves, as you can tell. I've got a ways to go!
Like I blogged about earlier today, styling these guys are going to take a bit. The cute, awesome sea grass boxes are amazing...but pricey. So I've only bought 2 right now, and I will be accumulating the rest slowly ;) But I can't wait to see the final product!
The desk for my new home office will be in on Friday... It's been a bit of a challenge to find all the pieces, but i think it's going to be worth it!
I really loved this desk from Williams and Sonoma... BUT it was way over my price limit..SO I decided to form it myself ;) I'll share the details on Friday when it comes in!
I really loved this desk from Williams and Sonoma... BUT it was way over my price limit..SO I decided to form it myself ;) I'll share the details on Friday when it comes in!






Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!