Jul 13, 2012

Residential Interior Designer

Since I graduated from college, I've always been a "commercial Interior Designer" which comes with lots of codes, spec writing, technical drawings and a small percentage of actual design. Don't get me wrong...I really did enjoy it, and I gained a HUGE knowledge of the way design works on large scale while I was there. 

Recently, I was presented with an offer to join a residential team that would allow me a chance to learn that side of the business and gain new experience in what I would like to call the "fun" part ;)

Today completes my second week on the job, and i am loving it! Today we went for a photoshoot of one of the completed projects from Connell Interiors. I shot a few pictures myself, you have to check out how gorgeous this high-rise flat in uptown is! This coming Wednesday, we are launching a completely new branding for the entire company, new website, blog, style and portfolio! These photos are the center of it all!

Custom Bedroom



Living/Dining






You have to go check out our blog and website next Wednesday! 
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Great photoshoot and great house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new job that you love girlie!! We all strive to be in your shoes, so enjoy it all you can!

    I loveeee this house and the way you decorated it!! The light shines in PERFECTLY!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.