Decorating a Honeybee Gender Reveal Party Printables
Soon I will be helping to decorate and plan the most fun gender reveal party for a best friend ;) The theme is "What will it BEE?" This burlap inspired, yellow and white honeybee themed party is going to be so cute!
I have made several printables for this party and thought I'd share them for anyone else out there that might be throwing a gender reveal party ;)
Right click and save these files and they should be sized correctly.
We are framing these first 3 printables at this party to put at the voting table that will have a chalkboard beside it for voting.
This is the invitation for the party! I left blank spots for the couple's name and the date & location.
Water Bottle Labels....
The triangle "boy or girl?" will be the cake topper for the gender reveal cake! And below them are the food labels for the dessert table.
Can't wait to see the final product come to life!










those are so cute! you are so talented girl!
ReplyDelete