Sep 23, 2012

A little bit of everything!

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately! We've all been good and busy around here! 
We are about to get into a little remodel of our kitchen ;) I'm of course thrilled, and Jeremy is just being a great sport! And im sure I'm driving our installer insane with all my phone calls, and questions. oops!

I selected our slabs last week. We are going with Kashmir White and i couldn't be more excited to see it in our kitchen! ah installation day hurry up already.

Backsplash tile (carrara marble subway tile), granite and new paint color (agreeable gray by SW):
Our house will definitely take on a whole new look and it is about time. I'm excited for the more simplistic, light and airy feel coming our way!

I know you have been dying to see the dogs lately ;)
Miss high-strung and miss carefree:

Also, Fall is here! Even though it definitely doesn't feel like it!

Last night we had a Sunday School party with a friendly game of The Newly Wed game!


This question was "who is the worst driver?" Looks like we both knew the answer to that one!


Have a great week!
Photobucket

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.