New Times and Fun Times
Welcome to our blog! I don't really know why I am starting this blog, other than popular demand on facebook, or so that I have something to do while Jeremy plays his nightly game of Playstation...he thought it could be my new hobby....he plays one game of tiger woods and I make a blog post;) haha good thought. So I was asking him, what should our blog LOOK like?? (the design) He says "sunshine and texas flags!!"....my reply..."Really?" So this was our compromise a mix somewhere between Anthropology and sunshine and Texas flags. I thought it turned out nice. Our compromise worked out good. We're learning all about compromises these days...from me getting to use lamps around the house (instead the awful overhead lights) and Jeremy getting to leave his work pants on the floor until after dinner before he hangs them up in the closet...he would love to leave them all night, but that just didn't fly...just like I would like to leave 5000 lamps on in our house and paint all the walls....that just didn't fly either. But we both came out happy and loved.Here's a few picture up from our honeymoon!
My handsome husband;)




For those of you who don't know, we went to Cabo, Mexico. We landed in the plane in the middle of a desert, if this honeymoon had been a surprise and I didnt know where Jeremy was taking me, I would have thought he took me to Arizona...there were cactus's everywhere and no ocean in SIGHT. But do not worry, we got on a little bus that quickly found the water and the beautiful resort. We loved it and would go back in a second. We went parasailing and jet skiing while we were there AND took a sunset cruise. That was what I was most excited about...ive wanted to go on a sunset cruise since I can remember, I even told Jeremy one time I would go even on lake WACO if he could find a sunset cruise there. HA lets just say, this was way better. We saw sea lions and flying sting rays (thats right...they fly out of the water in Mexico....i think theres something in the water...thats why they say, what happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico)...and we definitely wouldnt have seen those in Waco needless to say. One of our favorite/funniest moments was every evening around 8:30pm. The resort had nightly shows that they put on, but before every show was a kids show. The employees would literally get up on stage and sing and dance until the kids in the audience got up on stage and would dance with them....it was the most hilarious thing we've ever seen. And we didnt miss a single performance the whole time we were there! haha. It was that amazing. I put up a clip from one night, just to remember it by!




We came back to reality after 7 days and lots of sun. We were both tan and not hungry in the least. They fed us enough for the rest of the year i think.... but I'm all ready to try out all my new recipes so that eating hasn't stopped yet. Almost a month later, we have gotten settled into our new apartment (which I am loving to fix up ), started getting settled into our schedules, I've started a new job and we taking everything one stride at a time! Here's a few pictures from the fabulous Jess Graham at www.jessgrahamphotography.com of our great day!!


For those of you who don't know, we went to Cabo, Mexico. We landed in the plane in the middle of a desert, if this honeymoon had been a surprise and I didnt know where Jeremy was taking me, I would have thought he took me to Arizona...there were cactus's everywhere and no ocean in SIGHT. But do not worry, we got on a little bus that quickly found the water and the beautiful resort. We loved it and would go back in a second. We went parasailing and jet skiing while we were there AND took a sunset cruise. That was what I was most excited about...ive wanted to go on a sunset cruise since I can remember, I even told Jeremy one time I would go even on lake WACO if he could find a sunset cruise there. HA lets just say, this was way better. We saw sea lions and flying sting rays (thats right...they fly out of the water in Mexico....i think theres something in the water...thats why they say, what happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico)...and we definitely wouldnt have seen those in Waco needless to say. One of our favorite/funniest moments was every evening around 8:30pm. The resort had nightly shows that they put on, but before every show was a kids show. The employees would literally get up on stage and sing and dance until the kids in the audience got up on stage and would dance with them....it was the most hilarious thing we've ever seen. And we didnt miss a single performance the whole time we were there! haha. It was that amazing. I put up a clip from one night, just to remember it by!
We came back to reality after 7 days and lots of sun. We were both tan and not hungry in the least. They fed us enough for the rest of the year i think.... but I'm all ready to try out all my new recipes so that eating hasn't stopped yet. Almost a month later, we have gotten settled into our new apartment (which I am loving to fix up ), started getting settled into our schedules, I've started a new job and we taking everything one stride at a time! Here's a few pictures from the fabulous Jess Graham at www.jessgrahamphotography.com of our great day!!


Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!