Aug 29, 2010

Friends and Rompers

I had so many fun friends that made this weekend a blast!
Friday, my favorite sister-in-law came to visit me!

We ate a great dinner with a friend of her's at Gloria's in Frisco and followed it up with lots of girl time.
Saturday we went and did some major shopping...to which both of our husbands may never allow us to shop together again, even though we DID do good and use lots of coupons! Jerica found a really cool "romper" as we liked to call it, that she thought was a dress at first...and after trying to put it on over her head, found that it had shorts attached. I would love to post the picture that I captured of this moment...but it could be a little embarrassing. I think the mental image will just have to work for now.

Saturday night I got to spend some much needed time catching up with my best friends that now live in DALLAS! We had the best dinner at Campisiis'.... I may have spelled that wrong...but it was delicioso!


This was the cheesecake Abbey and I got since we were "celebrating our birthdays" which, we were celebrating them...they are soon! But who knew we would get all the special treatment!

Friday's the day! I definitely agreed with the phrase, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Jeremy comes back from the big apple friday afternoon. That day can't get here any faster.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.