Sep 1, 2010 I think this week has been going slower than any other week in this whole year.

While Jeremy has been gone, I really do think that we have learned so much and God has used this time to show us to depend on Him and to put our security in Him. I'm not going to lie though, Its been hard!

If we can make it Friday we've both got a big day ahead of us!
Jeremy has been doing incredible at training. He has made a 100 on 2 of his 3 tests and he takes his 3rd and last test Friday morning. I wanted to know why he hadn't made a 105 and he said because there wasn't a bonus question! ;) So proud of my smarty pants.

But he and I are both ready to get him back to Texas! Tonight he went to get his hair cut in Long Island and the "barber shop" he went to looked like it was out of the Andy Griffith show. HAHA


He needs to come back to Texas!

Also on the list for Friday, my first mini presentation of a project I've been working on!


Present this guy and then I'm off to close on our new house!
After 1pm and Friday we will officially be new homeowners!


5316 Sandstone here we come!

And then after I sign all these papers I'm off to the airport to pick up my handsome hubby!


Like i said, Friday can't come fast enough!

Be praying about the Hurricane Earl that is possibly going to cause problems in New York City in Friday. The weather channel has mixed reports but they will most definitely be getting lots of rain. Lets pray that Earl decides he wants to check out the east ocean...and not the east side of the United States...


1 comment

  1. I will pray that there are no flight delays on Friday, and that both of you do great on your projects/tests. Can't wait to come visit the new house! Let us know when we can come see :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.