Family/Homecoming/Weekend
This weekend was Baylor Homecoming! I was so excited to see friends we hadn't seen in so long and be able to spend time with our families! I was such a bad picture-taker over the weekend though and didn't get any with friends!! ;( i will rely on facebook!
We got to go to pigskin on Saturday Night after the big win at Floyd Casey Stadium!
Pigskin was sad and exciting all at the same time! I was sad not to be performing too ;( but they did awesome!!!
Looking so good! Chi O...love yall! Shout out to float winner too!
After a great brunch with friends we headed back to McKinney!
Jerica and Erik went out for a date Sunday so we got to keep the kids....we had football practice;)















I'm glad you are having a good time with the family over, and that Baylor had a great homecoming :)
ReplyDelete