Dec 11, 2010

SADIE!!!

I got my Christmas present a little early today! ;) SURPRISE! Apparently Jeremy had been thinking about this but didn't know if I would really like a puppy or not...HA

We went over to see Jeremy's aunt Jill and Jody and after we left (they have 2 precious dogs) we started talking about it and before we knew it we were on the way to pick up Sadie! She is a Shorkie (half shi-tzu half yorkie). We loved the temperment and everything about Jill and Jody's dog and knew we would love that kind of dog! Any dog that lets me cuddle is my kind of dog.



This was the first time we saw her!


And then brought her home ;) She immediately took to our house and us! She's really playful and cute but in a second can calm down and cuddle in your lap! so precious!!


She LOVES her belly rubbed...it puts her to sleep hahaha.


Then she was all tuckered out and finished out the night helping Jeremy play Madden Football haha aka sleeping ;)

More pics to come!

1 comment

  1. I am SO excited for you guys. Sadie looks so sweet and I can't wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.