Jan 29, 2011

Puppy Land!

After a week of having 2 puppies we decided that it WAS a great decision. They get all their energy, bites, craziness out on each other and not US! haha and Samantha is SO much easier to potty train than Sadie! We have literally only had ONE accident the entire week!!! And she's already slept through the night. Sadie cried the whole night the whole first week we had her. Sam has never cried at night ..knock on wood. We (or should I say Jeremy) are being very intense on the training here at the beginning...we will thank ourselves later, we will thank ourselves later. I keep having to tell myself that because i feel like we are being so mean. But I know we are teaching them to mind US. Each day they get better...less whining, faster potty trips, less fighting with each other. It is a process, but we love them!

This week I took the girls (as we fondly refer to them ;)) to the groomer...they were so pooped out afterwards this is what they did all the way home!!


Jeremy has been out playing football with some friends this afternoon so I got some quality time with my girls!! They got new collar bows this week ;) Yes i THAT person..who even makes bows for their dog.


Little Sam always loves to pose for the camera ;)


Sadie is a little less easy to capture a good picture of, but when you do,...its so precious!


Looking at some really interesting toy I'm sure!




The new bow!


i LOVE this picture. hahah please look how she's sitting!










Until next time!!!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.