May 3, 2011

Easter, New Job and Tornados!

Easter came around before we knew it! This year, we decided to go see both families! Saturday morning we headed to Alvord, to my Grandma's beautiful new home! She recently sold the farm that my mom grew up on and, I'll have to say, it was a little bitter sweet for me! I grew up going to Grandma's house and riding four wheelers with Papa all over those acres and feeding the cows. We spent most every Christmas and Easter there, Santa ALWAYS knew we would be there. One year he even brought a puppy to Alvord. Needless to say, there have been lots of good memories there! But now Grandma has moved into, and completely re-done a BEAUTIFUL new home in town. It was so amazing and I know we will have great new memories! Thanks for letting us come Grandma!

And for letting us bring the puppies! Sam loves the window...she stared out the window for the first 30 minutes of the drive!

They finally settled down though!
On our way home we got into some of the bad weather that was going through! Thankfully we were going the opposite direction but storm chaser Jeremy thought we should take some pictures...while i was about to get out and start running away the other direction! But he protected us haha and finally we headed home but not before we got these pics!

Crazy!
The girls were not impressed. Cuddling as close as they could.
Sunday morning we headed to Paris for church and to eat lunch with Jeremy's family!


Monday morning I started my new job!! I drove up Monday morning to my shiny building!

I feel very great about this job. Never underestimate what God can do. Everyone has been so welcoming and let me jump right in. I have already completed a presentation that was presented by our principal today in Florida to the client. It was a lot of fun!

Here are a few pics of my desk area! Its a U shaped desk but I have nothing on the other half so i didnt even take pics of it.


A little shout out to Sam - She is almost 6 months old this month! She's come a long way!!

Here she is at 12 weeks....check out this chubbiness!
And now she has this little personality...when we talk to her...she listens, unlike Sadie. haha Sam tilts her little head and just gives you all her attention!
They both listen!

This weekend...we found THIS in our backyard along with a HUGE hole. Any ideas??? What in the world??!

We had a few quick moments with our favorite nephews before they left for their Florida vacation on Sunday! Jakey got to open his birthday present from Uncle Josh and Aunt Rebecca and he loved it!



Goodnight All!!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.