The unveiling!!
We got to unwrap the leg tonight ;/ It didn't actually look that bad!! Just a shaved leg with a lot of tap haha. I think he is on the mend!

After church on Sunday we went by Dairy Queen so the patient could get his craving..a dipped cone ;) I couldn't get him to smile for the camera so instead he got this attractive shot ;)
We went on Saturday to our cousin Maren's one year old birthday party!! I didnt take any pictures ;( I need to get better at that! But we did get a party favor! haha
We had some sleepy pups after this past weekend...Sam just gave out.
And sadie LOVES to be wrapped up in a blanket..and yes ...she is out COLD!

We went on Saturday to our cousin Maren's one year old birthday party!! I didnt take any pictures ;( I need to get better at that! But we did get a party favor! haha
We had some sleepy pups after this past weekend...Sam just gave out.
And sadie LOVES to be wrapped up in a blanket..and yes ...she is out COLD!


His knee doesn't nearly as bad as I thought it would either! Let's hope it will continue to heal quickly!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that the dog's are such good nap takers! In this heat, its the only thing you can do to keep cool!!