Festivities
This week I got to go to Miami for "work" ;) I went with another girl from my office and we got to go to a trade show expo that happens in several different places of the country throughout the year. This particular expo is one of the smaller ones, but since we haven't been to one, this one seemed big!
We did get to go and walk on the beach though in the afternoon ;)! It was so pretty! Wished Jeremy was there and we could have had a nice long vacation!!
Saturday our house held the long awaited shower for Baby Julia and her mommy to be Sara! Sara and Doug are in our Sunday School class and the hostesses were so excited to "shower" her!
I made this sign for Julia to hopefully use throughout the years!
Her nursery is purple and butterflys so we tried to coordinate!
Sadie is watching the set-up!

Her nursery is purple and butterflys so we tried to coordinate!Catherine, one of the other hostesses, made this ADORABLE diaper cake! She is so crafty and this is precious in person!


Holley and I braved the sewing machine and attempted to sew decals on these onesies ;) I think they turned out pretty cute!


The doctor says that Sara is measuring 40 weeks (she is technically 37) so we are hoping for Julia's arrival any day now!! ;)


Can't wait to meet Julia so so soon! Congrats to Sara and Doug!




Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!