Sep 8, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Part 2

Part 2 of our Labor Day Weekend was a big reunion!! Lensie, Whitney and I have literally been friends since birth. Lensie's parents and my parent's were in the same birthing class together if I'm not mistaken! And we were born exactly a week apart. And about a year later...during a "play date" (I don't think they called them that back then though) Lensie decided to use my leg as a teething toy...and bit me. Good memories from the beginning;) Then in junior high, Robyn's family moved to Stephenville and we all quickly became close friends.


This is the earliest picture I have of us that is actually digital and on my computer, but here is Lensie and I at our preschool Christmas party I think! We had great bangs ;)

Skip to Senior year of high school now ;) We were crazy!!

Senior Prom;)
Just being ourselves.;)

All in our COLLEGE tee shirts...we thought we were some big stuff.

Graduation Night at Project graduation. I think this was taken about 4 am ;)

Somehow, our crazy parents let us drive ourselves all the way down to Corpus Christie for a Senior Trip!! We look back now and wonder how it happened, but are SO thankful for all the great memories!!

Here we are in Lensie's driveway about to leave...look at those faces!!! We were about to drive 6 hours by ourselves, when most of us had never left Stephenville on the highway ;)

In the ocean at Corpus...we made it!!!

We found some really great restaurant and we were on cloud nine!


We all went off to separate colleges and came home with some pretty good guys ;) Whitney and Remi were married first a few years before the rest of us, and then within 6 months in 2010, Lensie, Robyn and I were all married.

Whitney and Remi - January 3, 2008


Lensie and Drew - January 2, 2010


Courtney and Jeremy - June 12, 2010



Robyn and Eli - July 17, 2010


God has blessed us with so many great memories and great friendships. The last time we were all together at the same time was last year at Robyn's wedding! So this reunion was a long time coming! All the girls and their husbands made the trip up to McKinney on Sunday and spent the night!

Sunday night we went to Campisis in Frisco for some awesome pizza, (and salad for Robbie who can't eat gluten ;(

Afterwards we went to Dave and Busters and played LOTS of games!
Who knew who actually won this game....
or this one!
Then we finally kicked out the kids from the shuffle board game!!
That night we came home late and played apples to apples and catch phrase till 1 am! We are too old for this ;)

Monday morning we all slept semi late!! Lensie and Drew were the last ones still sleeping and Jeremy took Sam and threw her on their bed for a wake up call ;) HA

2 cartons of eggs, 2 gallons of milk, 1 full package of bacon, 1 roll of cinnamon rolls, one full bag of hash browns, and one coffee cake later...we only had 1/2 A CINNAMON ROLL LEFT!!!!!
Yeah...glad I thought I was over estimating!!!!

After all that eating we decided we better do SOMETHING to work that off ;) So we went out to the track to play some football! (Don't worry Jeremy was all time quarterback and did NOT run on his knee)

Coach Jeremy
High-kicking Drew

I think we won the guys vs girls game right?

I think it's pretty unusual for such long time friends to stay so close and I am so thankful for all the blessings God has given us. I don't know what I would have done without you girls!! Love you all!!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.