Labor Day Weekend Part 1!
We had a fun filled FULL labor Day weekend! It really started on Wednesday even though I had a deadline at work on Thursday.
Wednesday was my birthday and everyone made it such a great day!! I had these two visitors and Jerica come to uptown and take me to lunch and come meet my office!! The boys loved it and I loved it more!!
The Olson's got to stay the week with us and we all went to the Baylor game later in the weekend!

For my birthday night, Jeremy took me to Gloria's (yum!!) and we had a good getaway date!! It was nice to get to have some time to just enjoy each other with all the busyness going on! And of course..we forget to take a picture ;(
I have to post about the birthday present he got me! I was so impressed .. he figured it out without any help! Its a wallet/iphone clutch!! Its great for when I don't need my whole purse and it also fits in my purse for when I do!

The biggest news of the weekend!! BAYLOR BEATS TCU!!! We had a great time in Waco, and even greater time when we won! My family and Jeremy's siblings came in and we all went to dinner before the game. Delicious Gratzianos.
The boys are ready for the game in their new outfits! Jack promptly says "Mom, this is a dress!" So Jerica let him change into a tee shirt and shorts ;) But I did snap a picture before!
Our biggest lead of the game...
Baylor Wins!!
We rushed the field after the game in hopes of seeing RG3, but never did ;( but still had a blast!!
Jacob was sleepy but quickly woke up at the win!!
Great picture of the girls!!
When Jerica came to visit at my office, everyone thought she was MY sister, not Jeremy's!
Josh and Rebecca got to come too!!
All in all, getting home at 2:30am was well worth it Friday night!!Saturday was filled with a quick clean - up and errands and cooking all day to prepare for a fun 2nd half of the labor day weekend!!
I will leave the details of this part to the 2nd post when I get more pictures ready, but my 3 closest friends from Stephenville and their husbands came to McKinney Sunday and stayed till Monday for a reuniting weekend!!





Such a fun weekend!
ReplyDelete