Aug 28, 2011

Busy Fun Days

Its almost September!! I can't believe how fast this summer has gone by...I feel like I should have had way more blog posts than I have had, but we have been so busy...I'm lucky to get a chance!

These two have been lots of fun to come home to after long days at work for the both of us ;) They are always in a good mood!


Last Saturday Jeremy's family threw a GREAT big birthday party for his grandfather's 80th birthday!! For those of you who don't know...Jeremy's mom is one of 6 children, so that now equals lots of grandchildren and great grandchildren!! So needless to say there was a lot of people at this shin-dig



The Olson's even came down from Oklahoma!! Jack and Jacob got to swim ;)

Jack got thrown around a lot!!

Rebecca, and Jill (jeremy's cousin!)
Jeremy's cousin Janae had baby Daniel about 10 weeks ago and he was so precious!! He's a big boy ;)
All the girls stayed inside in the cool while all the boys and kids swam!
LARGE family picture! It was a fun time had by all!! Thanks to Jill and Jody for hosting!


My birthday present came a little early... a new rug for our living room!!!!



I love it!!

We have several happy cowboy fans in our house...including Sam ;) She stole Jacobs jersey for a second ;)


This week, Jeremy was gone to California for his yearly meeting...he had lots of fun and was tired when he got back!! I found one little stow away in his suitcase ;) We missed him!!
Have a great week!!!

2 comments

  1. Love the rug! And I love the jersey on Sam:) Can't wait to see yall again this week! Hope your work week goes by fast so you can look forward to your birthday and the weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rug! And I it looks like your family get together was a success!

    Poor Sam trying to go on Jeremy's trip. She just wants to make sure he has company while he is gone. Maybe next time ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.