Aug 13, 2011

Party!

We've had a two really fun weekends lately! And this one has only started!!

On my way to work the other day I saw this....I have this obsession with hot air balloons and I really want to ride in one..


Last weekend we had a giftcard to the movie theater and a giftcard to macaroni grill! So we had a FREE date!! And it was delicious!! I haven't eaten there in a while!! It was great, the bread was amazing.

Jeremy's chicken parmagiana

And my garlic pasta and lemon chicken!!

We had fun!

Last night, we had a blast having friends over for an "end of summer" yard games party!
Holley and Justin supplied the "ladder golf" games and we had fajitas and a tournament for the golf!
Some of the girls ;) The others were playing the game and dominating!
Congrats Kimmey's!! They won the championship!! ;)
Jeremy said my bracket was a little funny but I thought it was great!!

1 comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.