Nov 6, 2011

Baylor Homecoming!

This past weekend was Baylor Homecoming!! For us, homecoming is a family reunion (on both sides), a friend reunion and nostalgic. Jeremy had been out of town for the week last week for work, and I picked him up at the airport and we headed straight to Waco for the bonfire! I think I have pretty much been every year since I was a few months old, so it's pretty hard to miss it!
This year Kyle was in Pigskin!! Here he was in his costume (their act was Bonnie and Clyde)
The Phi Chi float that Kyle worked so hard on got first place in Class B! It looked awesome, i think it was the best.
Like I said, it was a family reunion for us all! This is Jeremy's side of the Baylor Clan!
I got to see a great friend that just happened to be one of my campers at pine cove a few years ago and now she has been accepted to Baylor!!
It was a great weekend to see so many faces and already can't wait for next year!!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.