Getting Ready for Thanksgiving!
The last few days at work last week were definitely hard to "work" because it's almost the holiday!! This year, my family and part of Jeremy's family are coming to our house for Turkey day and we are so excited! I'm cooking my first turkey I will keep you updated on how that goes!In the past few weeks, the dogs have figured out that their legs have grown long enough that they can jump ON our bed. They haven't ever been big enough to do that. So, while we are watching TV or eating dinner in the living room....We walk in to find THIS in our bedroom...
It's hard to say no sometimes...but way worth the space in the bed.
Tonight, I did a quick house project that I think makes a load of difference. I've alway not been a huge fan of our fireplace... But it's too invasive to really do a whole lot to it. The biggest thing I didn't like was the bronze metal that looked like it came out of the 80's. So I found a Rustoleum Spray Paint in black that is for High Heat areas and made a little transformation..
Before: (The picture is a little high but you can see the bronze accent on the front of the black fireplace)
During: This whole situation took 10 times as long as it took to actually spray the paint haha. But worth it so we didn't have any mess up's
The Product
And After! Small thing, but to me..makes a big difference! Jeremy says he can't really tell, but it looks much more contemporary to me with the bronze that goes with NOTHING in our house on it;)
All done and all fall! (Christmas is coming!!)


Fireplace looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in person :)
ReplyDelete