Christmas Week!!
Christmas is HERE!!!! We are thrilled to have the Olsen clan and Jeremy's Mom and Stephen come to our house for Christmas Day! (Which means Santa will be delivering presents this year to our house!) A few weeks ago the Olsens came to visit to go see Santa and we had some great laughs ;) One of which was when Jack pranced out of our closet wearing one of my shoes and one of Jeremy's shoes saying "Look what I found!"
We are excited to see them! The day after Christmas we are just as excited to head to Stephenville to see my family! I haven't been home in a while so I am really looking forward to it! This will be a great little vacation!
This past week Jeremy had his long awaited knee surgery. I am glad to say he is doing well, still in some pain, but recovering well!
A few nights before his surgery I made one of his fav meals so he could "store up" before the surgery ;)
Cheesy Chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans!
We found Sadie in this position one night....she looks awfully comfy doesn't she??
Here he is waiting to be taken back into surgery...and NOT wanting to take a picture ;)
Close your eyes if you are squimish but here is his leg 2 days after the surgery!
He has been very propped up and watching lots of TV!
This is his great ice machine that we borrowed from Holley's dad! It's been a life saver!
But when all else fails...Sam can always make him feel better ;)
The girls have been napping with Jeremy...lots of sleep around this house for everyone but me!
I've been at work finishing 2 deadlines this week....and they are offically done tonight!! Here starts my holiday!!
I got to have an early Christmas present...new fluffy house shoes!!! They are very warm!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!!
Courtney


Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!