Combination of Sites!
As the New Year is beginning, I have started to look ahead at what it is going to hold! As some of you know, I started a "design blog" back in October and have loved posting to it and learning myself about new design things to post about! Partly as a result of that, I was able to come in contact with a residential designer here in the Dallas area who I have now started helping out with HER blogging for her business! It has been going great, and I feel privileged to be doing this on the side of my full time job. But in order for me to have time to my family and sanity, I think I am going to have to cut down on my own personal blogs, from 2 to 1. So I have decided to close the "Stylize Design" blog that I started and merge my design passion with this family blog! I hope the few readers we have will enjoy the design posts and DIY projects added into this family blog!Happy New Years!!!


Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!