Jan 26, 2012

Valentines Tablescape!

Our church is doing an event called "Tablescapes" where women in the church sign up to decorate a table a certain theme and then the night of the event, men from the church serve the women dinner while they enjoy their decorations!

Our table's theme is "Valentines"!
Which is very fitting for this time of year and the stores are packed!

While I was looking for inspirations, I decided I'd just document it all here, since maybe someone else might need ideas for a Valentines Day Party!!

Handmade Placemats - You do the artwork, cut the shape and color it YOUR way!

 TuTu skirt on a cake stand. ANYthing could go on top, not just cupcakes! We might do a vase with flowers!


Cute pail signs with paint sticks and hearts.

This heart mobile is actually sold at Pottery Barn Kids, but how easy would this be to make?!


Cookie cutter party favors as part of the table decor.


Cut foam hearts to drap around the neck of the vases on the table!


"LOVE" letters take up lots of space and are adorable!


Heart Tree! Personal fav and most definitely WILL DO! I have the sturdy decor branches, and we can easily cut heart shapes out of scrapbook paper and add some lollipops at the bottom!

Great, easy idea!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.