House Projects and Weekends!
I'm starting to think after "weekends" I need a WEEKEND!!
I bring this on myself though.. really. I've been in this "house update" mode for a little while, so every weekend has been a different project (First was the Kitchen , and then the Dining Room )
So THIS weekend....was our bedroom.
Now I've been working on our bedroom for a while, since my Christmas present was new bedroom furniture. none of the furniture is in yet (been ordered though), but all the bedding/lamps/window treatments are! So that means....time to get cracking on the paint.
Here is our BEFORE bedroom:
This is my design for our NEW bedroom. (At least the majority of it)
And our IN PROGRESS new bedroom! DISCLAIMER: IT IS NOT COMPLETE!! One the most difficult things about being a designer is that I know what the end product is, but when I'm mid-project and someone sees it the IN progress design, I'm always hesitant to show it because it will transform yet again before the END! So...know this isn't the end.;)
First: the art above the bed is the old bedroom - check out below for my new concept
Second - my euro shams haven't come in yet...those are just the white inserts. check out below for the fabric
Third - Our new headboard hasn't come in yet.. its GREAT!
This is the NEW headboard!
My idea for above the bed -- grouping 2 or 3 mirrors above it.
Now you can see a bit of the new paint color! Sorry about the bad iphone pictures!
The color is "Sea Haze" by Benjamin Moore
(Sneak peak to my project for next weekend -- I am refinishing our dresser and chest of drawers to be a black graphite color with silver nickel hardware!!)
This is my concept for the artwork on this wall behind the TV:
Grey color turned out nice!
Upclose of the top of bed. I made the long lumbar pillow cover that is laying in front...but haven't stuffed it yet! Also... the euro shams will be navy blue solid.
Here is the Euro Sham fabric.
That's all for now on the house update! I did finally hang curtains in our living room! But they aren't complete yet...I will be adding horizontal stripes to them soon ;) THEN a picture will come.
Friday night we went to a fun dinner with Amanda and Tim at Christina's!!
Saturday night we went.....get ready......to play BINGO! We went with Holley and Justin!
Yes...it was a blast..everyone should try it ;)
Getting ready for some good luck!
Jeremy sprung for the computer! I just stuck with my paper and blotter.
Ready, set, go!
We met some REALLY nice ladies that play 3 TIMES A WEEK!?!? that helped us make sure we were doing everything right ;)
Carolyn was all over Jeremy...
Helen had quite a few "good luck" pieces she kept in front of her the WHOLE game....
We didn't win anything but the people watching was worth it all!
The other "big" event was.... Sam got a haircut!
She went from THIS:
To THIS!:
Poor baby is bald, but it will grow back ;)
Have a great week!









Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!