Art Collage
I have been stumped for a while about what to do on our large (long) bedroom wall behind the TV. I didn't want anything to compete with the TV, but I couldn't just leave it all bare...it's too open.
THEN I saw this photo from Emily A Clark:
Perfect!!! A few black and white frames, white mats, and some printables and photos...waalaa!! You've got art.
Here is how mine turned out:
1st I scoured the house for frames. Painted a few that were other colors that needed to be black or white and then went to work!
2nd Plan, plan. I laid everything out first on the ground in the arrangement I wanted...
3rd I printed off images and photos that I liked. Framing fabric is also very neat. I printed some digital images of fabric, and that worked just fine too. Here are a few of my images I used:
4th -- Up they go! Get your nail and hammer and go for it!
(You're getting a tiny sneak peek of my new refinished dresser that I haven't revealed yet because the new hardware hasn't come in!)
I was excited about the end product! The two horizontal, long frames are still blank because I left the print out at work. Oops!






Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!