Feb 12, 2012

Shades of Grey - My recent home redo inspiration

Shades of Grey
Noticed a trend lately in my home updates?? Does anyone else have “that color” that you wish you could incorporate everywhere? Or when you see images with that color, you instantly gravitate towards them? 

I love the color grey when it comes to walls, pillows, fabrics, pretty much all interiors. I think its a wonderful stand alone color when it’s by itself, yet a great color to mix in bright and fun color with!
These pictures explain just a little of why I love this soft, simple color!

1 comment

  1. i can relate..im obsessed with grey right now! ps i love your new blog look and your renovation updates! I too wish we lived closer, would love to grab some coffee with you girl :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.