Happy Valentines Day!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
I figured the dogs, "our kiddos" must have a Valentines card!! They posed excellent ;)
1 Corinthians 13:13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
What better way to celebrate Valentines day? Today, we "have the excuse" to love more, be more sweet, and make things extra special...but God challenges us to this EVERY day! I love that we have a reminder ;) This CUTE Valentines bag is from Holley, for her school classroom party today!
I thought I would feature some of my favorite Valentines ideas from Pinterest this year!
Use paint swatches for Valentines Cards!!
Paint the tops of glass jar to doll them up for candy and fun inside!
A berry wreath. Get out those leftover sprigs from Christmas and have fun!
Paper heart decorations. So fun!
Have a great day!!








i LOVE the john 3:16 bag!
ReplyDelete