More Weekend Projects!
Painting, and painting again!! This is the "last" room that I have been planning on painting... so MAYBE the weekend painting will come to a close pretty soon ;)
Since I've now painted 4 rooms in our house... I feel like a pro ..HA NOT! I try my hardest, but it's still not the MOST fun thing to do, but the end product is well worth it.
This room had to be textured..and NO, I did not do the texturing ;) We had some men come and texture on Friday. Here was what they left us with.
Looking good....and ready for some PAINT!
Tape it off: I know, I know....it stinks while you're doing it, but I've learned it's much more worth your time than to have a crooked line and spots on the ceiling. (which has happened multiple times...and then had to be fixed. NOT fun)
Like always, sorry for the blurry Iphone pics ...MAYBE one day I'll have a new camera..hint hint husband ;)
But from what you can see...It turned out great!
One day I would LOVE to get rid of the gold shower frame. I've even tried to read up on spray painting it, re-doing it. But nothing sticks to metal except metal. And clearly that won't be working.
Saturday Sam cooked us breakfast!!
With a little help ;)
Sunday evening we had Salmon with asparagus and rice!
Ingredients:
2 fillets of Salmon
Asparagus
Mozzerella Cheese
Brown Rice
Crescent Rolls
Lemon Pepper Seasoning
Butter
Salt
We lightly season the salmon with lemon pepper seasoning, and throw it on the grill! It gives it a great, grill flavor. Set it on foil and THEN on the grill. Not directly on the grill ;)
Boil the asparagus until tender, then lay out on a baking sheet. Season with Mrs. Dash, salt and top with mozzerella cheese. Bake until ends are crispy and cheese is melted.
Prepare rice and rolls for more sides.
Eat up!









Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!