Feb 19, 2012

Questionnaire Game!

Questionnaire Game!
I've never actually participated in one of these games before, frankly because I didn't want to take the time to think about everything ;) But it was actually kind of fun! Thanks to Courtney Carlton of "A Couple of Newlyweds" for inviting me!

The Rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag 4 people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

11 Facts About Me!
1. My favorite "food group" is bread. I could live off bread alone.
Go here for my recipe for this bread! 

2. I have a hard time sitting still, even on weekends I try and find something else to do around the house. I've recently realized when I do take time to relax...it's incredible

3. I HATE dishes in the sink. The second they hit the bottom of the sink, they have to leave.

4. One of my favorite presents from Jeremy of all time was the pink fishing pole he gave me for our first Valentines. Not because I just love pink or that I love fishing, but it was something HE loved to do, and wanted to do together!

5. I like to change things around our house often. New paint...new colors.
6. I used to love cats...and then we got dogs. And i have to say... i love them a lot ;)

7. I love to hold babies
(My friend Haley's baby, Bentley)

8. It makes me happy to make a good meal for my husband

9. Blogging is quite addicting. I used to think, "why would I blog, I don't have anything interesting to write about that anyone would care to read" and I probably still don't, but it sure is fun!

10. I think friends make life way more fun. I am so thankful for the life long friends I've had since I was born, for the friends I met in college that have now become life long, and the friends God has blessed Jeremy and I with since we got married. 

11. I love being married to Jeremy Paul Eads


Courtney Carlton's questions for me!
1. What is your favorite time of the year?
I think I could easily say "spring time, when I start to smell 'spring', or Christmas time and the wonderful things that go with that" but I think tonight, because this is something I saw tonight,  I will say my favorite time of the year is the MANY times of the year that I get to witness a wonderful sunset and beautiful weather.
(this is a place up the street from our house called "Adriatica Place" in McKinney

2. Do you sing in the shower?
Oh gosh, yes. And I recently have decided I think my voice is getting progressively more off-key than it used to...

3. What makes you the happiest?
When my husband does something "out of the ordinary" for me that I didn't expect or ask him to do;)
(Like dinner and flowers ;)

4. Where is your favorite place to shop for clothing or accessories?
Right now -- Banana Republic. They have great "work" clothes

5. What is one thing you've learned about yourself in the last year?
I have learned that if I start looking for the positive things in my life and surroundings instead of picking out all the negative, I see how GREATLY the positive outweigh the negative. And it is only when I stepped back and actually look for them, that I realized what God had been trying to show me in this.

6. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Birthdays at our house were always a big deal, and my parents made them so fun. First thing when we woke up we had a "birthday breakfast" and got to open a present ;) It always made me realize how much they loved and were thankful for me! I hope we can make birthdays at our house and with our future children just as much fun.
(Jeremy's birthday last year at our house!)

7. If you could vacation anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you choose to go?
The Maldives Islands. OH MY GOODNESS. This place looks incredible

8. What are three things you hope to accomplish during the next 10 years?
- Continue to allow God to mold me, our marriage and our family into his will and creation
- Have children and become a wonderful, Godly mother to them
(With our nephews at Baylor Homecoming!)
- Love others as myself

9. What is the last thing you purchased?
Dog food ;) Gotta feed those "kiddos"

10. Who is the last person you said "I love you" to?
My Husband

11. Who is you favorite author/what is your favorite book?
I hate to say it, but I really don't have an "all time" favorite author or book, Maybe this should be something else I hope to accomplish...read more!


My questions for YOU:
1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy afternoon?
2. If you could do anything in the world for your career, not dependent on money, what would it be?
3. What is your favorite cereal?
4. Favorite pet?
5. What is a Christmas tradition of your family?
6. Do you like beach or mountains?
7. What is something you want to accomplish before this summer?
8. What is your favorite restaurant?
9. Do you like sweet or sour things more?
10. What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
11. How is God working in your life?

Next up:


2 comments

  1. Love it Court!! Gosh those curtains you made are incredible, I still can't believe you did them by hand. I wish I was brave enough to do our own as well! They look great!! Also... I'm down for a trip to the Maldives Islands too. Let's go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful!! ONE DAY! Hey -- you could totally paint curtains... If I can, you can! (do it before you add a dog to the mix, it was a challenge keeping them from running across the paint ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.