Transitional Bedroom - ONLINE Design!
Happy Wednesday!!
Recently, I have begun a new "Online Design" package that I am doing under Connell Interiors here in the Dallas area. Traci Connell, is a wonderful Interior Designer here in the metroplex and has allowed me to help her in beginning an "Online Design" package for her Interior Design business!
You can check her out HERE and see more of what SHE has to offer as well as more about this new Design Package!
Here is an example of a Bedroom Design that I have done!
Each package comes with a digital design board with all the items in the room.
If dimensions are supplied, I then can create rendered floorplans and elevations which REALLY is helpful when you implement the design.
A price and vendor sheet is supplied with all the necessary info to go and purchase everything yourself for the DIY'ers out there ;)







Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!