Flowers...
Happy Saturday! Today we went to a marriage conference at our church, and it was a great reminder, and challenge...to live every moment, giving the glory to the One that gives us grace. I had recently got some tulips to put around the house, and I love the fresh flowers! After today, we talked about studying the Bible regularly, and the huge blessings that come from learning through the Word, I thought about this verse when I got home and saw the flowers. I love it!
We took the dogs to the track again today and we ran a couple of miles...and so did the dogs! I think they thought we would leave them if they didn't stay with us ;) We had let them off their leashes, but they still stayed right with us!
Needless to say, they were pooped when we got home. We stopped at a nearby pond on the way home to let them get a drink, but Sam ended up taking a swim and had to get a bath when we got home:
She had to make sure she was completely dry...
cute wet puppy.
Tomorrow is this handsome guy's birthday!!
Can't wait to celebrate!!







Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!