Apr 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Today is my better half's bday!!! Happy Birthday Jeremy ;)

A few reasons I think you're pretty amazing...and i love you :
You've always loved icing....So it works wonderfully when I want the cake and you eat all the icing..because I don't really like icing all that much!

You're really great at anything athletics...and I love that.

You were just the cutest kid....hope our kids take after that!


Then you met me! (I may have skipped a few years in there). You always wanted what was best for me...

you took me to do things YOU liked to do...which i liked sharing with you.

You told me my fish was bigger.... (i think it actually was ;)

You did things like this for me in college.....great "tacky prom"!!

You managed to surprise me once.... ;)

You do things like this....

And a thousand more great things ;) 
Hope you have a great Birthday!! Tear open that present!

 We celebrated today at our favorite restaurant Glorias!!!! 



So much great family, and a great day!!
Photobucket

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.