Our (my) latest project ;)
When we moved into our house, we had a space for a home office. Which was GREAT, considering that Jeremy uses our home to work from many times. At the time, we thought it would be a great idea to get a big, (i mean big) wood desk to sit in our new office. Well....it was great at the time. now the big desk looks completely out of place in the tiny office. And also, I'd like to have a space we can both share and more space for storage of my crafts, paperwork, files etc.
So we are slowly starting to think about renovating the office. Which first means...sell the big desk. (any takers?!)
While I'm working on that....I found some images of the new, light and airy office that I am going for.
I think I will be going with a simple Parson's style desk that is open, (and maybe colorful) so that the room doesn't get so crowded with desk.
I'd like to make a built-in cubby wall for book/files/craft storage.
The open shelving is also a nice alternative to the cubby wall.
I like how, here they have incorporated a filing cabinet into their built-in wall.
These Parson's desks are from Home Decorators Collection and I really want to find a fun chair such as these aluminum chairs.
Also...instead of a desk lamp, possibly an arc floor lamp?
These chairs come in all colors!
Anyways, I'm sure it will be a slow process (as our bedroom was) but I hope it will be just as great!










Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!