DIY Placecard / Food Table Labels
With the little parties I've had lately, I would always get down to the very end and realize, I didn't have any "food" labels put out on the table! (not that that is a huge deal, but i think it makes the table that much cuter;)
So in my rush around the house to see what could "hold" my labeled pieces of paper, I found these ideas!
Sugar Cube Holder - use a sharp knife to slice halfway through the cube and slide your label in the crevice.
Using a wooden spool and a toothpick -- you have a homemade food label!
Decorate or paint a large clothes pin and turn it upside down for a cute stand.
Too easy?? Use a tiny binder clip to raise any labels into the air!
These next few are all dealing with paper clips! This is what I ended up doing.
Unfold the bottom half of a paper clip and insert into a chocolate bar. Yum!
Unfold the paper clip in half and use the back to prop up the label!!
Easy as can be and all done with household items!!










Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!