Homemade Ribbon Cupcake Topper
I've seen all the adorable cut-outs, flags and shapes that make cupcake toppers and wanted to find something I could easily make out of things I had around the house!
For the party that's happening this weekend, I needed something red and "flag-like", so I used ribbon and toothpicks to make these toppers!
Start out with a piece of ribbon about 6" long and fold it in half. Place it in the middle of the toothpick.
Loop the loose ends of the ribbon around the toothpick and through the open hole made by the ribbon.
Pull each side of the ribbon until it is tightly wrapped around the toothpick.
I cut the ends to make a "flag" look, but I bet you can make anything you'd like!
These will be going in cupcakes this weekend, but since I don't have any spare cupcakes lying around, the bunny cookie will have to do ;)









Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!