Little Moments Giveaway!
It's time for a little "Little Moments" giveaway!!
The winners (yes 2 winners!) will receive one of these adorable chevron patterned beauties below:
18"x18" Yellow Oversized Chevron Pillow by LaceyPlacey
Chevron Stripped Ribbon Collection - 6 yds
Adorable things! Here is how to enter:
1. "Follow" (Join this site) Little Moments on our right side bar (If you don't have blogger, feel free to "subscribe"!)
2. Leave a comment on your favorite DIY/Design post of Little Moments
It's that simple! Winner will be announced THIS Friday!





can people who already follow you win?! ;)
ReplyDeleteof course!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE these pillow cases. So pretty!! Totally into Chevron right now. And 2 winners?! So generous, Court!
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative, it's hard to choose my favorite post... But I really loved following your Bedroom Makeover-- the colors, furniture, and details were so perfect.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your style! Can't wait to see more. I already used an idea for my kids bathroom. Love...Love....LOVE that pillow!!
ReplyDelete~Shasta (Beard) Hightower
Okay, so I'm definitely a follower (entry #1)
ReplyDeleteand I really like all your party designs, especially the Holland themed one! (entry #2)
p.s. the ribbon is my favorite part of this giveaway!
I followed you on Google reader, and j'adore both your horizontal striped drapes and the yellow and gray wedding shower posts. So chic and creative!
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of biased towards the yellow and gray shower post - you're just so stinkin' creative!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the comments girls!! We will have to do another one soon ;) so fun!
ReplyDelete