Many, many things
We feel like the last few weeks have just flown by! Go-go-go all the time. But lots of fun things in between!
Last friday I had a girls night with some great friends! We ate dinner at Uncle Julios ;) Check out the awesome vases in the background...!!
I loved them so much i found some online HERE
Saturday we went to a crawfish boil! I must say...I'm not a huge fan of crawfish but I loved the potatoes and corn cooked with the creep crawling things.
I had some leftover flowers from the wedding shower sunday, so I made myself a little bouquet ;)
Now that the sun is up till late and everyone is walking their dogs around the neighborhood, enjoying the great weather....our pups are enjoying greeting every.single.one. of them that walk by (we live on a corner).... Notice how there is NO grass in a little trail down the fence.
I thought I'd let Sam "smell" the flower...
She enjoyed eating it ;)
Sunday evening we celebrated my grandmother's 80th birthday! Happy Birthday!! By going to Pappadeux.. delicious. Jeremy got the Salmon...look how tasty
So, because we enjoyed it so much, I decided seafood would be on our menu this week for dinner! Here's my interpretation of the Pappadeux menu, but with Talapia!
Also, last but not least....one of my friends from college, Bethany, who is such a creative and fun new home owner herself, has a great BLOG and has nominated me for the Liebster Award:
The Liebster Award is given to bloggers with 200 or less followers that the nominator thinks deserve recognition for their fabulous blogging abilities.
Here's how the award works. Each nominee should:
1. Choose five blogs to give the Liebster Award to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.
5. Share five random facts about yourself.
Here's how the award works. Each nominee should:
1. Choose five blogs to give the Liebster Award to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.
5. Share five random facts about yourself.
5 Facts:
1) We leave for Hawaii in 10 DAYS!
2) Puppy chow is so so delicious and I've had it for breakfast after the wedding shower this weekend
3) Our house loves all the "singing" shows like The Voice, American Idol etc (we are watching it right now)
4) I love my pups
5) Fridays are one of the best days of the week!
Have a great Monday Evening!
















wow those vases are sooo fun! I love anything chevron haha. And your dog is tooooo cute!!!! :) The crawfish? Uh that made me cringe a little, I don't think I've ever eaten that haha.
ReplyDelete