Grey and Yellow Wedding Shower ;)
I got to host a Kitchen wedding shower for a great friend and coworker today! She has excellent wedding colors which made a really fun shower! (and thankfully I got to use several things from the Holland party a few weeks ago!)
One of her favorite icons are the fun little mustache drawings, so I used those and drew them on wooden spoons
Lemons inside mason jars made for a good color pop inside the vases of carnations
Puppy chow filled these cute little yellow baggies.


Date night idea notecards that the guests filled out!

The food turned out great! Colorful fruit skewers were an easy table topper

Mini cupcakes!

Yellow napkin wrapped silverware

Little mustache straws
And yummy cake ball pops!
I was able to reuse one of the tissue paper balls and made a few more to color coordinate!
The bride!
Congrats Ashley and Bryan!


















Looks great!! You should be a party/event planner. Seriously!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative! You've got these showers/parties mastered! Where did you get the adorable mason jar mugs? I've been wanting to get some!
ReplyDeleteCourtney,
ReplyDeleteThank you SO much for throwing my shower. It was absolutely amazing!
I borrowed the mason jars from a friend ;) But I've heard they sell them at Kroger and other grocery stores!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to look there. Thanks! P.s. I nominated you for a little "award" on my blog today! :)
ReplyDeleteWow it looks awesome!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOk...you're making me obsessed with chevron :) I'm totally stealing some of your ideas!
ReplyDelete