May 4, 2012

Aloha Hawaii!!!

 (our hotel (The Westin) pictured above!!)

We're off for the Island of Kauai!! We left at 4am this morning for our 6am flight!! (This post is a scheduled post I wrote last night ;) If you could only see our excitement ... it was even there at 4am.
We plan to do some hiking through the rainforests:

Maybe even a helicopter tour to see everything from above!!

Hopefully see some amazing whales!

Definitely see waterfalls...this is what I CAN'T wait for!

And spending a LOT of time here...ahh. How beautiful. God knew what He was doing.

BUT, do not worry... I have SEVERAL amazing Guest Posts lined up for you all!! Everything from a Homemade Sunburst Mirror Tutorial, to a Scrappy Wreath Tutorial and SO SO much more from some incredible, creative ladies that are kind enough to share their ideas over on my blog!
Please come back and check them out throughout the weekend and next week.
Seriously...I was amazed.

And for those of you wondering if the puppies are coming with us.. ;) I WISH! But no, we have some very selfless, nice friends keeping them for the week. Thank you guys!!
(sadie was NOT impressed with the picture taking)

See you all next Friday!!
Aloha!
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Have a great Kauai vacation!! That's where Bo and I went for our honeymoon :) Can't wait to hear about how much fun you had when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go soo bad! rainforest hiking is going to be amazing. I'm thinking our next big trip shoudl be to kauai ;) have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.